Samstag, 8. November 2014

Blogger Search!

Lovely bloggers,

here the rules:
1. You must have the logo + URL to store in your sponsor list
2. You must post our items directly (max. 14 days after release), if you dont do this you will get a strike! 3 strikes = leaving the group!!!
3. Your post must arrived us. BEST way please use our flickr group, if you dont have flickr send me a NC with the link of the post or tag Debbie Dotterkelch on facebook.
4. No vendor pics only in your post.
5. Have always fun and love your work!!!

xoxo Gitchee Resident ♥ ( if you wonder I am often offline you can find me on my mainaccount Debbie Dotterkelch :D )
If you accept these rules, feel free to write a NC with all your important infos and send it to my shopava Gitchee Resident.

xoxo Dottie

Hope to hearing from you soon! Deadline is 16th of november.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen